Sunday, January 6, 2008

OMG

Here is outdated


Is been awhile since my last post...letz see~ my last post is last year post! HAHA! anyway just now was checking out my blog then when i typed out my blog address, another website appear, and is not my site. WTF? i thought i lost my blog forever = =. anyway

WATS WRONG WITH ADVERLETS?????? <<< pls fix it. - -

Okei back to the point, why i long time never update here.

And the answer is EXAM and FINAL PROJECT! last week was very hectic, seriously i don't even have time to chat online haha. Okei blame myself cause i am quite late when i finally started my project which is 3 days before the submission. Thx myself i finish it on time, i thought i was gonna retake the whole sem << i am very stressed lo but some how i don reaaly stress in the same time. HAHA confusing? =P

Let's see what thing is missing here~ eto. . . MY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION POST!!


stay tuned !



scarelikehell.com

No comments: