Thursday, January 24, 2008

holidays ending

My Sweet Lazy Holidays .... end


Argh sweet mama god~ my holidayssss ENDING soon. What i did so far...lets see!



Scanning for "what i did so far in this sem break" : :: : : :: : : : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : 99.9%





I decided not to write down here...coz i don wan to make myself feel so useless HAHAHAA! Fine. I just doing nothing and nothing beside gaming, slp, eat, sick...... Wtf why i always have to be sick on CNY or before CNY? Not fun at all. Stupid throat. Stop coughing!

I still can't believe i am 20 .. - - aaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooo okei i am just 19. The pressure of adulthood, all the responsibilities... sux. Gal just wanna have fun~~ Ever heard of this song?? bastard reality.


Okay is just my pre-holidaysend symptoms.. bare with myself.

No comments: