Saturday, January 12, 2008

Aww weak

weak

Damn i am weak now weak ! T_T cant even 'ding' big biggu monster! WUUWAA T_T replay my monster hunter on monster hunter portable 2nd. (Previously i play freedom 2nd) WHY? cause march MHP2ndG out! i don't want to wait till like end of this year only can join in the fun. but i am suffering now - - ! God everyday 4am plus sleep, i don't wan to faint with my psp later. haha

I will make my portable 1 geng geng. Wait and See!


Wuuu T_T snow mountain set . . .again


What is this. . hmmm~ *smell smell*


Tigrex's Tail! Got cut-off (not by me obviously) Pray for the soul to rest~~ XD

OMG THE GHOST COME BACK FIND ME!!



Oh yea.... i wan to be piao piao liang liang!!! XD Jia You. Pretty Hunter yeaaaa baby~ Impossible if everyday 5am 6am sleep . . . = 3=


babi.com

No comments: