Thursday, January 14, 2010

This is weird.

I woke up at 3am and was doing my thesis. 5 mins before, which was 630am, suddenly my tongue licked the part and i was SHOCKED! My freaking gum fly out halfway, still attached but it opened up a huge part for the tooth to pop out. Yes it was no big deal but weird, the feeling is weird.

Damn, 22 years now and experiencing this kind of thing. I feel the sudden urge to just clear my mind and not think of anything for awhile. And now gonna be 7am soon, my parents gonna wake up and yell at me most probably, or not. I have my alibis to stay up at this hour :) early bird! wheeee.



Subtle pain and is not even wisdom tooth.


CHANGE CHANNEL (PSST ZZTTTTT SSSIIII JIIUUU)


Welcome to my humble little cooking sharing channel! Today i gonna teach you how to cook real simple carbonara spaghetti! Okay, i've been watching Asian Food Channel and Travel and Living, well the only channels my Astro have.......and Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Animal Planet, Science. Well i like it. Anyway! One midnight, i saw how Nigella Lawson made this wonderful spaghetti! I am a fan of spaghetti, and carbonara definitely top my list. And i love this lady, she love to eat, i love to eat, we click.

ahem, actually i cooked this recipe twice, first time failed epically. My spaghetti was too hard, tasteless and not enough sauce due to wrong estimation. My poor sister and brave friend YingYing had to eat it. My bad.. haha!

The second time, got better and yea if you are looking for a light dinner or lazy afternoon to get ur ass out to dine in, try this:


Parmesan cheese, Black Pepper, Herbs, 2 Eggs, 2 cloves of garlic (i like garlic), Bacon,
Spaghetti and White Wine Vinegar from ITALIONO~ haha


Absorb all the nom nom gravy..haha


Add in the sauce..


Sprinkle some cheese on top.
Voila! Carbonara Spaghetti.

I kinda lazy to explain the steps on how to cook this. Check out Nigella Lawson recipe website for the step by step explanation. I changed the recipe a little which i forgot what.........

* remember to add salt



Bon Appetit.

No comments: