Tuesday, June 10, 2008

result

WHat is ThiS?


LCC1013 CREATIVE COMMUNICATION B+
MCI1013 INTERNET APPLICATION B-
MCP1023 MULTIMEDIA AUTHORING 2 B+
MLC1013 CREATIVE STUDIES A-
MMD1133 DESIGN PROCESS FOR DIGITAL MEDIA 3 A-
MPM1123 MEDIA PRODUCTION PROCESS A-



My result. . . .gratz to myself cause i pass all my subjects but mom is not so proud and dad don't even care. I don't really care either.

Next sem must add oil. yosshii~ ikuza! 2nd year here i come!

Just feel so insolent and silly when i thought that everything is so wonderful, but i was wrong. This sort of happy tales will never happen on me. These few days was confuse and fun but now is clear, i don't need anything else i just need me.

i have dream. i wan it to come true no matter what. Nobody can stop me.

i am back.



bye.com

No comments: