Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello blogger!

I am still alive !


Hello fellow earthlings! i am back from hell. =) God these 5 days pass so fast that i can't even really breathe so much. My legs are sore, my neck hurt and i complain too much ain't i? haha The point is

DON'T DO YOUR WORK SO LAST MINUTE! IS BAD FOR HEALTH!

I almost vomit this afternoon cause i haven't eat anything since yesterday. ( don't worry i eat some rice ald) When me and my friends go to submit our last assignments, the feeling is pretty damn good. WE made it. I hope we all make it to GAMMA year ( Year 2 of our degree) . Everybody GOOD LUCK IN EXAM ! Yea the exam is the 3 days after of all our submission!!! crazy.

Definitely crazy dude. This sem, i finally admit is the most hectic out of the previous sem cause usually we have like one week of break after our submission but this sem we hardly got anything for anything. Okei is abit exaggerating, well bloody- many- heavy-assignments are the culprit.

The list goes like this:

Monday do Tuesday submission : Creative Study Journal and scrap book.
Tuesday do Wednesday submission : Digital Media Final Poject ( 7hrs )
Wednesday do Thursday submission : Internet Application Joomla Website ( headpain )
Thursday do Friday Submission : Digital Media Concept Board (fall asleep on the table )


I like my life..


My works :

Mind map for creative pyramid .. . LOL


My Digital Media Final Flash. The main page.



Joomla Website. I design the header . =D


And here is the Flash file :



Don't Chop Me by ~madmazelle on deviantART


Hows my app? =D It turns out not bad after all. okei i wont do last min work anymore. ( i doubt this promise. )

I will upload my Media Production Video once i got it from my groupmate . Just to share. =D

Oh lucky i check my examslip earlier yesterday and found out that i got barred from final exam. Normally i will get my exam slip on the day before exam. Imagine what will happen . . = = AND to unbar myself i got to pay the damn fees 1st. Sigh. Money is everything.


Sorry mom made you angry. YEA i am useless.

and YOSSSHIII!!! LEVEL UP! EXAM MCB GO ACE IT.



i need "fun"-damental now. =D


alive.com


No comments: