Friday, May 16, 2008

curse of cyclone

Curse of the One Eye Monster !!!



Dude this is not sci-fiction.

This happened few days back when i am having MPM exam. When i woke up, wtf my right eyes swollen and pain. "CYCLOP attacked me yesterday and made me one of them" No choice had to go exam with the eye.

After 2 days it seems getting worst, so i went to MMU clinic. I am worried. I hate getting something that i don't have a clue what is that. "I NID YOUR WISDOM, WITCH DOCTOR!" cure me bastard!

The doc said is some sort of infection. He prescribed me with some "potions" okei medicines, eye drop and ointment. - -

Now the 2nd day, is still not yet heal. argh. Just now exam i was shivering and eye itai desu. William said the sight effect of those eyes pills or medicine are feverish and flu.

And yea i had that both now = = and the weather is extreme hot.


MOM FIX MY ROOM'S AIRCON IF NOT I WONT COME HOME!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!





*evil laugh*



p.s actually wanted to write like a short story for this entry but i got lazy =D




cyclop.com

No comments: