Monday, May 19, 2008

crap

Mini Holidays


Gaming is fun. You all should go and try. =)


Roll your face is fun. Can make your face smaller =)


Drink barley is fun. You all should go and taste some =)



Okei obviously holidays is damn relaxing, can't you feel it fr the 3 sentences above!! HELLO HEAVEN CIAO CIAO HELL.

Forgive my 'highness' haha cause i just abit over excited . . abit thou.
Anyway, yesterday went to Sungai Wang with my dear kire-chan aka yingying. She got her new car! Myvi black and her plate number is......secret. If you know her hp number then you will know. LOL
We drove to kl ( okei not we..is her - -) at around 4pm and KL still the same old damned jammed jammed place. That is only few things you can do in the car when you stuck in a trafficjam.

Make your life happier with a psp =) (not advertising) :



Come say wuuu with me~


hmm whats with that??


Slow moving car in city is fun.



Contradiction. You know the contrast? =) the @ and the -



She love that mouthless kitty.
"NOOooOoo"



AaAaAaa! Don't come near me!



Fine. Smile at my psp.



Recognize the street? =)

IN SUNGAIWANG. too busy hunting good stuffs no time with camera. Dono how this shoot appear:

WoW! *no comment*



I like this shot. Everything dissolve around her LOL. =)


Darn the photobucket got some technical problem. Can't get to upload my videos - - YOUTUBE INSTEAD :


I am just trying to annoy her =X :




AHAHAAAaa!

Anyway met some of yingying frens lo...all oso very talkative and nice. AND THE MAIN POINT IS



TADA~~~ HAPPY =) bought some tshirts....and my dad gave me RM50! MIRACLE!!!!

I bought a boy tshirt . . i shall think of a way to blend it with gal style. Maybe i will need a scissor to assist me. ^^ i think that boy tshirt will be a trend for a gal. =X or is already a trend? Long time never wear big and loose tshirt. i wan to be cool like a cool boy. muahaha

Wanted to buy a skirt to go with my tee but oh well * money is everything*



boy.com



No comments: