Friday, October 5, 2007

whee i'm bored and hyper at the same time!! Just finished submitted my last last last last assignment for this sem which is photography! =D feel so dizzy and not well. . . = = anyway my hsemate 90% of them already went clubbing at Heritage and Loft. haha hope they had a blast there` oh why i'm here? coz i dont feel like goin out tonite~ =D hahahaaaa lazy around ! Anyway since i got nothing much to do ~ shall post some celaka post!

This is my eyes. . fr side view. . = = the long lashes !! kenot see aa :

This celaka's eyes lashes so nice rite!! i wan i wan :


This is what i did ! haha camwhore with webcam:

Trying to do triangle mouth shape, u know those cute cartoon expression style 1 ? =<

Glowing finger!


I even go and disturb people with my disturbing face! haha with webcam.. he said i look lawak ! apa ni = = somemore took printscreen and send me back!:




Found this photo. . is fr last year i think! i so fair tat time . . wtf walking under the sun to classroom is the best damn thing!:





shall end this celaka post now! haha GG.com

No comments: