Wednesday, October 24, 2007

mood shoot

Mood Shoot


Ladies and babi-men(ops is gentleman),

CLAP HAND PLS! wahaha even though i sakit perut yesterday ( diarrhea ) i still take my D40 went out breathe some air~~ my poor dslr been hiding in the dark for endless days =D AS a responsible master, i took some shot around my hse since i cant go far cause i might jus shit at the bushes if i did so ... YES unstable shit volcano 活火山 in my stomach..phew~

I even send one of my PuiKia (note: my dog) portrait photo to Digital Camera Magazine for the mission of the month! This month mission is to take pet portrait hoho ! Hope me this amature can gain some exp from that = 3=

Here come PHOTOS! ( do u know every photo have their own story ? Capture the moment with ur camera! ) :


Looking at far, the infinite sky horizon... yet we are so small


Dori-chan hate bath.


"When is my shift over?" The guard patrolling around... JIA YOU!


The sky is blue! I like take photo is this color tone..dono why abit old old feel =D haha i crapping Anyway...summer house! ahh ya my hse bloody hot....jus like by the sea side hah?


Maybe that is why i like island so much.. cause of my house's cocotree = =


"halo everybody, i am "actsie" dog." YA this is Dori! the ever drama dog~ she can win oscar


A new family named Pui Kia! haha Everybody call him puikia. . . the fattest puppy


This is what my dogs see when they are not allowed to go outside 'pou'.



Ha ha . . XD The caption is my own creation. Blah. OH YA! my laosai stopped? hmm hope so and i lost around 2kg cause of this? . .. celaka!! HUNGRY!! keke


Snap.com

No comments: