Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pieces don't fit anymore

"You pulled me under so I had to give in
Such a beautiful mess that's breaking my skin
Well I'll hide all the bruises; I'll hide all the damage that's done
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gon
e"

This song just so powerful. . . =D


now i feel much more relieve than ever cause holiday just started! yay! *hold hold* but but i still afraid of my exam's result cause don't have tat much confident in answering all the bloody questions.. all questions are like from Mars and too bad i'm earthling.

Is a mixture of HAPPY and ANXIOUS feeling which is not that good for fainted heart. Yesh i got a fainted heart, WHY so? cause lately i keep felt this uneasy pain-ness from my chest which my heart located. Is getting harder to breathe and talk. . everyday feel so tired. OKEI MAYBE is my laziness = = blah (think too much)

Don't know whats wrong. . keep checking on you! Die la feel like crying when you ignore me. I don't know why, i'm so lame now . . i think i will change to a better self, i don't want to relay on anyone anymore. is suffering and torturing . . . = = everytime when i try to give my heart to someone will be end up hurting myself more. i not a happy person and i never was.

i bite!





No comments: