Saturday, October 27, 2007

outing 2

Stoning Day - Part 2 ( kononnya )


Mom took me to see doc, okei i hate doc. = = I hate sick , nobody like to be sick. Went to Grandma hse to see my poor grandpa, he literally kenot move now. Whenever i see his eyes, i feel sadness and pity for him. If it weren't for that bloody no gud hospital or doctor, he wont be like tat i guess. At LEAST wont be so bad! = = Be strong my grandpa. Is back was bleeding badly yesterday, cause he scratched it. Mom went to see him again so i had to silently eat my med there. haha why? cause my grandma 'pantang' ppl eat medicine in her house LOL typical superstitious grandmother.

Grandpa was sleeping so i found One Piece newest episode and sit there enjoyed reading it NOT! SUDDENLY AUNTY asked me helped her draw her bio paper of those chromosomes and cell cell . . . . = = oh dear, bio bio~ i drew it nicely =D hahaaaaaa
is so easy to draw anyway.. ^^ then Ying called to ask me yamcha and with Soh zai Biao too. haha I told her i still at Desa ( Grandma hse ) cant go yamcha now.

So whn mom fetching me back, she asked me later wan eat wat? ( since i hvnt eat anything yet ) i told her

" i am tired, i don wan eat lo i wan slp, i am sick"
" okei lo, then later u drink the milk thn only u slp k"
" okay!"

i am a gud daughter ha? Soon this will only become a illusion! 幻觉 cause later whn almost reach my home, Ying smsed and said go to her hse thn go yamcha together lo. Thn whn reach the turning to her house. I SAID WAIT! TURN HERE !! i wan go ying house. My mom straight black face! hahaha! ^^ so sorry~ fren is still come fres to me.


Went to Gasoline again, kepong 1 . Argh was noisy too. Gasoline = Noisy? This time is the customer....they were so 'high' that i had to shout all the way to talk to Ying n Biao. Sux. Stupiak Ying still 174902294710247021740172401 *secret* thn Soh Zai Biao's hand become so dark ald!! omg! XD haha he damn funny la..the things he said. feel like hentam him a lot aka kena stunned a lot. =)



I ordered sausage dono mat mat maggie.. BAD! the sausage taste foul. Biao's cheesy oso sux...negative 10 then Ying's pineapple rice still can tahan. HAHA Why i ordered maggie? cause i wanted to eat something 清淡 and soft haha not too extreme since my stomach so weak now.

See Light Die, thats why we were in the dark room in Gasoline. ( there are 2 section to choose whn u dine there, the dark 1 or the bright 1)



We are the dark one! ngek ngek ngek. Put on your light , you all sinners! ops
Went back home at 12am. Forgot bring key, lucky cousin just around the corner.



Sleep.com

No comments: