Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i am smart

Call me PSP modifier LOL


Wow ! Today evening got one guy added me in Msn, stated that he is a Monster hunter player! XD wanted to kai wif me but i don hav the usb adapter yet. . pif! so we talked and he wanted to share nice nice theme with me....end up dim zhi my psp the version too old... cant support! so he teach me to upgrade my own psp! through MSN! Seriously there are possibilities that my psp will become brick or dead if the upgrade is not perfect = =

Damn i am nervous ^^" but for the sake of nice nice theme! i go for it! yeah this guy name Jia Yong shall call him PSPMaster! haha @@ he download those upgrade d installer and send to me! such a nice person he is! i appreciate that =D then he teach me step by step....we encountered some problems but end up!

YEsHH!! NOW MY PSP is from 3.30 downgrade to 1.50 thn upgrade to 3.40 oe thn 3.52 thn 3.52-4 thn 3.71 M33! HEHE! tough ha...not really is quite easy actually. . he say my psp is a special case lol

Anyway THX YOU SO MUCH JIA YONG! i owe you dude ^^ Later i went to watch Resident Evil at Kepong TGV and ate Secret Recipe. ^^ chuu








p.s i proud of myself too! XD


Psp.com

No comments: