Wednesday, October 17, 2007

take me away

Take Me Away


sick of staying at the same old place doing the same old thing over and over again . . i need excitement , change is a good start but what can i change?

Sometimes i feel so useless and unwanted in this bloody place. What am i to everyone here? As in if i die now will they even notice? Human are so small, naive and vulnerable. . Ignorance? yup all of us is living in our own little safe zone . . Any intruder that cross over the safe zone thn byebye! Quarrel will start and lead to fight or war. Okei i starting to bias away from the main point lol

The main thing is i feel tired. okei i am tired. I should sleep now, is already almost 4 in the morning ( YA the time indicator is siao 1 dont bother it ) Can't sleep, can't sleep well. . kept had weird dream which suck all my energy when sleeping and make me more tired!! Sleep = tired and waste time.

Oh.. found out that most of my friends are growing up ~ yesh like an adult now . . having wild party, drink, xxx and clubbing all the times haha ya some underage oso did that. . but i jus feel like stranger . . or i refuse to be that ? To grow up so fast? realised that i not that young anymore.. 19

19 is a very confusing age if u ask me. Legally you are an adult cause you are over 18 but yet you are not a "fully" adult yet, cause you ain't 21. So it was like a "stuck-in-middle" age - 19.
hell i am stuck in the middle now . . haha or just me ?

I love to have crazy time and good time with my frens around but go to those club just not my way. . i love dance but dance by the seaside will be nicer at least less ppl and more spacious .. LOOK! got sea! hehe i mean i prefer go trip with fren thn mayb can chill out drink some n dance some~~crazily . . hopefully haha

I am a boring person . . i love books . . i wan read books. .





gg.com



p.s sorry ate maggie goreng so abit chi sin = = dono wat i typed. .


No comments: