Friday, October 19, 2007

haih

Family Matter



Just now was discussing family attitude thing with my cousin, mom and my cousin's mom because early that time my cousin breakdown n cried. Then we talk talk talk talk about what is right or wrong but end up is not about right or wrong. . is about compromise. No matter how, end up they are still your family...sharing the same blood and flesh? haha is hilarious to think about it but is the fact. darn.

I do love my family just that i don't really show it much. There were painful memories i had with my family, espeacially my dad. Is not very bad bad but is bad. If compare to other ppl's family mine is not the worst but every child have a fragile heart. i think i still holding my grudge or hatred thatz why i've been bad tempered toward my family members. My mom n sis know this best ! haha but still i love them both very much. .

I know you will think that i am too sensitive or not kind enough to forgive the past but i am trying thou. i really am. Just that very hard to forget the images maybe whn i get older and more mature thn only i cant truly accept the truth. I think I just don't know how to communicate well with my family.

Before i doing anything dangerous, I alwiz joked with my fren by telling her : " If later i die, please tell my mom i love her very much." haha i think Myra get this the most. my bad =D. To be frank, in my family my mom made me cry the most cause i love her the most. One day if she don't love me anymore thn i will go do some crazy thing i guess =D haha

Sometimes i felt that the things i did or things i said will never be understand or heard by my family. Oh well... this is life.

Family should be supportive to each other no matter what because everything they say is the only thing that matter. Who care what other ppl say right? =)

No comments: