Thursday, October 25, 2007

sinful

You know what is sin?


This is sinful!!!!

http://www.theloaf.net/ << check this out! Found this on masak-masak (Thx may for introduce it,i hate u!! T_T) . The Loaf (omfg ! is my favourite pastry... why? ) The Loaf is a baking concept in Malaysia but based on traditional Japanese techniques. ( which remind me of this anime about Japan bread 1 )

My tastebuds are awakening~~~


Here some sneakpeak fr Masak-masak.blogspot.com :
Cream Chocolate ( RM6.80) seriously, who can resist this? The melted chocolate ...~~ indulgence pure sinful!
(This picture does not belongs to me and i took it fr masak-masak.blogspot.com as a er reference haha)



My next destination shall be at The Pavilion, KL. Why? cause there is where this sinful lil shop located. =D It will be my 1st visit to Pavilion. Whn will it be anyway = = ANYONE WAN GO ?


Sinful.com

No comments: