Friday, October 19, 2007

changes

Changes / 改变


i love changes. . ! hehe i don't like the same old thing for long but sometimes i am a very 念旧 or tangling in the past person. So this post going to be a english crossover mandarin post! wahaha EXC! Okei continue with changes. I think change a lot since primary sch, in term of my mental site, of course is not physically okei. . everybody will grow up! ( duh) When in primary sch as well i can remember, i am a very quiet person and shy. Now i am trying to be more extrovert, not afraid to speak up for myself especially in front of human. =D Some of the people still like to bully me thou, have to be strong and fight back! rawr! haha

i am not soft at all i admit, i hate people treat me like some weakling or soft girl. Cause i am not like that, i prefer people treat me like a boy. = =" i like to do things with my own way but i will try to 协调 with other people too ( seldom ! XD)

Anyway i run out from my title again haha . Okei CHANGES! i wan to change! 我要改变! i sick of the same old me, i sick of me now! i want to be Jia Wen! The REAL me! yesh real me.

I want buy the clothes i wanted, shoe, pants, skirt, sock, accessories, makeup, boots, bra, underwear, Me. But i always got restricted by financial problem or self-esteem or my own self. BUT NOT ANYMORE! Don't you think youth is limites? 青春不能留百! << izit correct this chinese phase? hahaaaa = = what i meant to say is 把握时刻不要浪费! Don't waste more time, is not like you can young forever. Next year i am going to be 20 soon. Holyshit!

Dare to be unique. No nid diu what other people think.

=D

Jia you Jia you ( can't type chinese word now the programme keesiao ald = = , celaka!)

i am a stubborn person and unreasonable, for this reason:

Now i shall declare that i am insane,I DONT CARE I WAN TO "XUE PING" nobody can stop me!! rawr!

BYE BYE LAZYBUG!

p.s pls add my new email madmazelle@hotmail.com / pika.gaga@yahoo.com

closing down lazybug-world@hotmail.com =D

No comments: