Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sometimes you just bump into words, and it makes you feel like shit. (my longest title everr)

Even if you are breathing, doesn't mean you are alive.
Shit, you are so fucking right.
A living empty shell, carcass of the damed.

The question is not, how to stay alive but be alive.


Tell me how to feel alive.
What makes you alive?
I'll only let you kill me once.


Sometimes i should have just be myself and keep quiet. 
Starting to get annoyed by myself. Why are you so dead?

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones, an emptiness begun to grow" Jack Skellington


Seriously, i'm such an imbecile. I would love to kick myself in the ass. (random generated thoughts)


Hey ! Peep through the hole:


See what you want to see. 
My current wallpaper.
photo from www & edited


No comments: