Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I can't do a shit.

Your silence kills us all.
How would we help 
if the truth remained unspoken?
Is not the first, and you promised to be your last.

Your friend rang and told us the bad news,
faith, hope & trust were being tested.
You should be the one at the other end,
how would we know if is remain in the dark?
You are part of us, but aren't we?

"Stop using my sympathy" she said, with teary eyes.
The struggle she held, the burden she holds, one word: tremendous.
To leave you alone or to embrace your mistakes once again..could she bare to be cruel? 

I don't think so. 


if money can take care everything she wouldn't shed those tears.
& it kills me to see them like this.

I hope i can resolve this problem, stupid problem. Stupid.


but 


can't. 




No comments: