Friday, September 10, 2010

Sous Chef in Command!

I love cooking, it is fun, experimental and adventurous! Why sous chef? Cause i'm used to be the one helping the main chef (my mom or sis) while they were cooking in the kitchen. Now i am going to challenge myself and cook 3 course meals for my sister and cousin. Parents went to Northern part of Malaysia for holidays, lucky them :)

On this lovely Hari Raya evening, two worlds shall meet and fight! meat will be on fire! Sinners will join the dark side! I can these might sound misleading, what i meant is:

Starter: Bacon Wrapped Potatoes Cubes with Sour Cream. ( two worlds, veggie and meat met and tangled together) / Recipe.


Main: Oven Barbecued Chicken with Gravy. ( meat = chicken, fire = bbq so meat will be on fire) / Recipe.

Dessert: Lemon Bars. (Sweet indulgence, entirely sinful.) / Recipe.

I am so amazed at my own justification :D With the help of the recipes from all over the internet, i will alter my way there for tonight feast!

Happy Hari Raya to all my dear friends who were celebrating this festive season!


*Photos will be up soon! Time to start cooking!

No comments: