Monday, June 28, 2010

Indulgence from Hell.

Craving for chocolate cake for some time now... I know the chocolate cake outside here can't satisfy me. I need a super sinful indulgence kind of chocolate cake. 

Decided to make one for myself! With a little help from Nigella's recipe! 


First, mix flour, sugar, sourcream, cocoa powder, baking powder and butter.
These gonna be the layers of the cake!

As for the frosting, melt semisweet chocolate, butter, sourcream and powder sugar~
I think i accidentally put too much sugar here. Ops.

First layer of the cake~Frost the middle part and put another layer~

With 2nd layer on!

Overflooding chocolate! Sin-ful.


The cake was awesome i think, crunchy on the outside soft on the inside. Add on with the spread of chocolate frosting, ultimate indulgence!

"You will go to hell if you eat this." Cheese said. 

My soul is calm now. NYUM!

No comments: