Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yay is Sunday!

I hate sunday.

On this glamarous day~ i shall crap some random "wisdom" to the world! ( as if the world will read and listen. . . maybe those penguin will ( madagascar movie lol) 



I was thinking abt quote...and am trying to write a meaningful quote but end up having seizure :

"When you fart too much, don't be shy, stand up straight, fart right in your fren's face and ya thats how we produce fartard" by i dont dare to admit is me. 

meaning(translation) : be who u want to be, don't afraid of exposing yourself to others. LOL and ya why so serious? we are all unique


some beautiful quotes fr famous ppl(not like mine) : 

when in a relationship is not about you or him or her or me. Is about us. The feeling of having each other. Nowonder i can't be in a relationship, coz me always come first. WHAHAHAA

next.

Shyness is a very curious thing, because, like quicksand, it can strike people are any time, and also, like quicksand, it usually makes its victims look down.
this quote from Series of Unfortunate Event - The Austere Academy. Is a very cute quote. when ppl are shy they tend to look down. . .i wonder why? Why not left or right? why down....why why. I SHALL BLAME NEWTON! hahaaaaaa

next.

The fear of life is the favorite disease of the 20th century.- William Lyon Phelps
This is so damn true. I fear for my future. i fear for what i becoming. i am dragon. rawr.


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.- Robert Frost
Whether we like it or not, our life goes on ... unless you go and dive into the sea with swarm of100 great white sharks!

sometimes i wish my life pause for awhile. . but hell no it just keep going and going on and on.



 

No comments: