Thursday, December 6, 2007

unstoppable

Ha ha ha . Woohooo yesterday whole day no sleep till 730am then i went to sleep . Thought of wake up at 830am and go to my 9am class which is Malaysian Studies.

Jeng Jeng Jeng.

F u c k. OVERSLEPT! Woke up at 1159am and discovered two words : HolyShit. Damn laa the percentage of this subject is now 55%. Will i kena Barred ? Pls dont bar me , i promise i will remember all the bloody party party name in Malaysia oh ya and all the years of confusion. KeKe

Hectic Hectic. Short sem is indeed sux. Everything like scramble together and 'Jiao' together. Have to take care of many things with one brain. Thx to the evolution, human's brain are multi-taskable. =)

Nocturnal i am. = = i think i will die young.

i went Swimming!! Tue and Wed nite time. The pool is fine, nope not cold at all. You guys should try swimming at night too. My friend Eunice ( the hoot chick) shocked hell out of my life! = =
While swimming happily in the pool ( imagine two couple chasing each other ) suddenly Eunice come to me and tell me:

" Can you see a gal standing there by the chair?"
"Huh what? (blurred)"
" I think is a ghost! Don't tell me you cant see it!"
" EE! i don't see anything there!"
"OMG....!"
" *look clearer* saw a gal wear black, whole body BLACK with tudung* er is that the girl?"
"YEa!! SHE IS SCARY WEI standing up there staring at the water"
"........................................................."


For one sec there, when she told me she saw ghost and the part where i can't see it really freak me out! = = " I am a timid person. I see ants can jump 1. NIIIAAAMMMAAAA = = damn scary la. Nex time please wear something bright and happy like those couple chasing each other those type~~~ MuAhAhAHa


I finished my another Typography assignment. Tml gonna have submission and presentation. Present what? tak tau. Spontaneous sound fun. =) Wish my luck~ post my artwork after presentation. XD




Hectic.com

No comments: