Monday, December 10, 2007

Assign!!

Penang Trip (Again) / Assignment Trip (- -")


Out of sudden, i decided to go to Penang on Friday last week. Okei then on Friday morning we start our journey on 12pm~ We are me, Myra, Cheese and Eunice. We going to Penang to take some photos and videos cause in our project we are doing about Penang (duh..)

The bus was freaking late and we reached Penang at around 11pm. On the next morning Saturday, we went to the town and hunt for CHar Guey Teow. XD Then we sat trishaw! Is damn 爽 and syok to sit trishaw in town area... Seriously, the cars will make way for trishaw man! and avoid traffic hassle. Even though is 1pm noon and the sun bloody generous with its UV ray~ i had fun with trishaw! Video of me n my frens in trishaw :




And i took some photos! =) Muahaha ~ my D40:


The sky is very blue! ( Fisherman village )


Sea breeze~


One of the temple in Penang. I like the red.


I like this shoot.



The famous Penang Road Cendol.



Batu feringgi~ "DVD" so cheap lo.



At Gurney Drive! Emmeline was playing psp! muahaha



Bought this "extremely sohai" sunglasses at BF. =D I think is not sohai la...XD



Ohyea~ Me and Emmeline played blow bubbles at Gurney Drive. haha BUBBLES! That night Gurney drive was surround by bubbles!




On the last day i went Queensbay and had pancake as my breakfast but the pancake does not even look like a pancake. = =" swt more like a chips than pancake man.

Went back KL and now i am sick! hooray . . .t(-_-t)






Bubbles.com


No comments: