Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday!

Big Girl

Shamond and her bf Meng ( haha walking in light)



Happy 21st Birthday to my lovely cousin - Xue Min aka Shamond.

Can't believe you grow 'old' so much !! keke. Anyway u are a amazing girl, a leader and humorous. (doink of coz she study PR! watch out!) I gonna say sorry to her cause i did not get her any present YET! It will be a lil bit late~ Gomen. So to redeem (so call) my sin i be the photographer in the celebration dinner of her 21st bday. ER okei i am not a good photographer, i take lots of blurred and expose photo. Anyway we had our fabulous western dinner at . .. . (I FORGOT THE RESTAURANT NAME) omg i don't even bother the restaurant name. Shamond you too stunning till i din't even notice the name of the restaurant =) keke spare me.


The restaurant is cool, decorated with xmas feel! is very nice... The xmas tree is pretty and yea we pose with it:

The Lovely Couple


Weiwen sis , 21 years old cousin and me.


While waiting for our delectable food~ we played poker (chor dai D). Damn i got bad hand! i kept got the wacky cards...which doesn't include any Dai D!! While waiting for food :

3 Families and PoPo celebrate with my cousin. Too bad my grandpa can't join us..Get well soon pls!


My cousin say even if my aunty take photo with us, she still look like one of us. haha youth youth youth~


FOOD ARRIVED!! The cuisine there is actually not bad after all. Well if i ever remember the restaurant name i will write here. Er the restaurant is just opposite Kepong Jusco and beside of Standard Chartered Bank, i think . Yea !

This is awesome. Sweet Steak!


I ordered lamb chop since is been awhile i eaten this. Is okay.



Carbonara ! Is not bad but not as good as the carbonara at D'Fortune! Craze.

This greenish spaghetti is ~ well taste like mint and not most ppl would love this.



After eating sumptuous dinner, is time to blow the cake!! Yeee-ha ( My dad excuse earlier cause he got appointment, too bad):

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You!~ "(sang in mandarin, cantonese and english)



Shamond Bday Gal and Grandma! Posing with cake.


Everyone of us~ but not me.

Oh I AM THERE! haha with ghost face.




Last ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MUN! XD hehe okei Xue Min! Wish u got a lovely 21st bday. You got lots of necklace ya? Rumor say that when you turn 21 you have to get "Golden Key" as a symbol of freedom but my grandma say

" NO PPL SO KOLOT 1 la!!"

"......." i speechless. damn i am kolot!

OKei last last! Happy bday! wish you happy always and get what you want in your life. Muax.






GoldenKey.com

No comments: