Sunday, October 24, 2010

Buas by Charukphong Anuvong.

Congratulation my dear awesome posum buddy for winning the Best Animated Film award in the 23rd Film Festival Malaysia!!!! Words can't describe how happy and proud i feel for Charuk. I know he worked very hard for this short animation and it shows!

I love the story, simple yet impactful. Can't wait to see what he can do with full length film, and yes you promised me you gonna do it! DO IT BRO! I'm sorry i can't be there, i truly wanna be there and witness this glorious moment with you!

Here recap of this heart-felt warming 2d animation, BUAS, a little tale of vengeance and love, forgive and forget:


BUAS from Charukphong Anuvong on Vimeo.



p.s now you have no excuse to not start your short film!  *wink  i wish i can hug u now!

No comments: