Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rawr.

I just got back from Steve Aoki party at MOS, Sunway. Initially supposed to just celebrate xmas with my mates in my hse, hseparty with pizza and pictionary games but to accompany my dear friends, so i went to MOS and to check out Steve Aoki too. His remixes were okay...the starting part was good but it gets repeatably boring at the end, the beats was all the same. Shinichi Osawa's were more exciting :P & bloody guys in the club were damn freaking weird and desperado. End.


So now is 6:19am, and i was looking at online shopping blog. Which reminds me of the ecommerce ebook i downloaded... I always wanted to start my own business :O Internet is a wonderful place to kickstart, defintely. No rental or etc bills.

So many things to do, so little $$ to invest!


Time to sleep.

No comments: