Thursday, October 29, 2009

FYP

The war has begun! Damn. All my creative juices just vaporized away when i need it!

Btw, i got a new blogsite for the documentation of my FYP ( final year project) research, findings and etc. Feel free to check it out here. I am kinda stuck with my own ideas...i literally crapped out the ideas last night for the sake of crapping out some ideas. I don't like it.

I think i gonna study more references and read more case studies before i make up my mind which to pursue. For now i just want to take a dog nap - - just got to sleep like 2 hrs last night. So many things to learn, so little stamina left for me.

& i having mouth ulcer which is bloody pain sometimes. Okay not that pain but the pain is like constant..and heaty. Besides that i keep shitting these two days and is bad for my ass!


Health is wealth..... Better stay healthy for this sem.

image via here

If only i can see the world in colour motion. Normally i dont like turtle neck but i like this with lovely pattern and lace. :)


Night world.



Anyone have any awesome ideas/concepts that would like to share~ feel free to drop by my FYP blog : http://momento-madmazelle-mori.blogspot.com


No comments: