Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello to Arduino!

Yesterday got back home from Cameron Highland! It was fun and cozy..the game night was the best with the self-made steamboat! :) Anyway i met my cousin, mom and aunty at the Sungai Buluh Jejantas resting place there and they passed me my Arduino parcel! The one that i ordered from the Sgbotics site. I was so excited! :

Air mail from Singapore!
I always loveeeeeeeeee parcel..

Small parcel!


Invoice and the packaging.


Just like a newborn baby..got to
know it more..


Arduino Duemilanove :)
how to pronounce it?


Tested the basic and simple tutorial with Cheese :)
It AMAZED us.


Kinda stucked at the part where we have to use the photocell to replace the button as the input but failed. Gonna experiment with it again later :)

Anyway when the LED blinked we were so excited:



btw the Lord was very happy with our progress on his new Death Star. May the force be with you!


Now i need toolkit box...and all those tools...screwdriver,solder, multimeter etc etc. Shall pay a visit to KL , the street that sell electronics stuff near Timesquare.



Update on driving : Exam in these few weeks time. I am ready .. soon. Hopefully :P


Later gonna read up the ebooks that cheese gave me and learn some ActionScript 3.0



*gonna post some funny videos abt the Cameron Trip in facebook :D

No comments: