Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why you cry?

Lately, i can see tears in grandpa eyes.
It hurts my heart to see him in this condition.


I just came back from grandma hse, and grandpa was teary again. I don't know what to say to comfort him. I just showed him my bloated face, make my face big and small haha,  he used to do that when he was still okay. Surprisingly he followed my action! haha brings back memories. 

Yet i can still sensed sadness in his eyes. i asked:

"Gong Gong, are you happy?"


He did not answered me. . . but tears were falling out from his eyes. The tears were to painful for me to see. I wiped away his tears, hope to take away his sorrow too. I miss the day when Gong Gong can talk all his story and thoughts to me, i miss the day when he argue with my grandma, i miss the day when he bring me go out and buy "si ham" for me to eat. I miss my healthy grandpa. I wish my grandpa get well soon. I don't want to see him suffer anymore. He deserve better than this. PLEASE GET BETTER! 

I miss my grandpa's loving voice.



Gong Gong Ngai Oi Ngi.  



No comments: