Friday, November 20, 2009

Maybe i should

I cant sleep at night here. I tried but i guess i was thinking too much, so i picked up a book from my sister room and read one page randomly. An article caught my eyes, something that i tried to be for the past few years.

Anyway is a book by Chester Field but the title i not sure what its call in English since is in chinese(translated).


Don't be stingy with your own empathetic towards others.

Embrace them, be thankful to them.

When people ask you " How are you?" When you answer " I had a bad day or my days suck!" These will only influence others with your negative energy, instead when people ask you "How are you?" You should answer " GREAT!"



okay..i am officially insane and unconscious because of exam and unable to sleep = =

No comments: