Friday, September 18, 2009

My fantasy.

Photo from RedVelvetArt.com
Available for $70.00 . Exp for me - -


I always wanted a cute, 'yeng' aka gaya headgear! Like those awesome headgears in Ragnarok Online. This is a knitted teddy bear hat, i find it cute but the price is damn expensive. :(

Should i learn how to knit so that i can own one teddy bear hat? Hmmmm. Or any kind knitter out there~ willing to knit one and sell it for around RM40+- ? haha

----------------- Case Closed--------------------------

Oh ya might help my mom to start up some online business.... Not sure if she into it or? But i think is a pretty good sale products. Everybody loveeees it. munch. We shall see. Since i gonna finish my internship which is today! I should have ample of time to think of the business plan, my FYP, my car license ( this is a must!) and the presentation & ohh my MUET test.

Must learn to speak and write better english! RAWR

祝大家中秋节快乐 & Selamat Hari Raya!





No comments: