Monday, September 14, 2009

I wanna I wanna!

Dearrrr lord or buddha or jesus #$)!&)!,


I wan the new Topshop sweater or jacker! Holy zombie bazooka! When i first lay my eyes on you~ you took my sight with you. Now i can't stop thinking about you :)

Yesh. I am a little bit out of my mind but i always longing for a 180 degree or 360 degree revamp of my current wardrobe ( if i have any). I believe in Vivienne Westwood. Her quote:"Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like
everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well. "

Life enhancing. You go girl! but yeah...life is real. You need $



I need $ ! Maybe i shld start some business now. I always wanted to make my own business. A good one, sustainable profits~ etc. Duh thats what we all want ey. My mom got this idea and i think it was a great idea but she hesitating. I read in a book SOUE the 11th book, there this submarine captain, i cant recall his name but his favourite quote is:" He or she who hesitates..."

Hmm i forgot abt the quote but something negative will happen if he or she who hesitates. Haha. Pardon my lame memory, 512mb. I shall upgrade to 4 gb soon.

Ahem.

I want tattoo!

For the moment.
(Image via weheartit.com)


Now you know why/how/who control the world's economy. Recession? Give birth to more women/girl, tell me everything is wonderful now. :P



P.s Countdown to the ending!



4 comments:

书其 said...

so what was the idea? haha XD anyway i realized that we can't make much money being a designer (unless you are super duper famous).. so I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS TOO!! XD shall we start one? =P

Madmazelle said...

Indeed thats what i thought. Unless we make our own brand or business wahaha.

Lets venture into business world! :P

theng.philosophy said...

boleh join ah? *drawing circles on floor*

Madmazelle said...

Sure~~!! got any ideaS? thn we can brainstorm XD


*need assets T_T