Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. 

1. One day i gonna be a tv presentor for Xplay LOL ( dont think so )
2. I love gaming but not hard-core enough :D
3. Okay i wish i am a HardCore gamer.
4. I wish water is free. 
5. I love cheese and chocolate...wow both words start with a C~!
6. Love the blue sky. Sora!
7. Well when i defecating i must read something...
8. I feel happy if i can shit.
9. I dislike people that full of themselves and think that they are very entertaining... geez :D
10. Me love music. 
11. I can play lil bit of piano HAHA sorry mom
12. I must go Japan one day!!! MUST
13. I am getting use to be alone now
14. I love books too. Just bought series of unfortunate events book 11~ and magazine ofcoz
15. Fashion is one of my passion but nice clothes are so expensive! tshirt and jeans for now
16. Island....I dont mind get sunburn
17. Is not a easy ride.
18. Don't worry about life, cause it wont last forever. ( the newest quote that i love)
19. I not really good at hiding my feelings...Anyone notice? XD
20. I dont need much, i just need some awesome ones
21. Experimenting
22. I just wanna have some fun.
23. I am awesome ...supa awesome.
24. I actually hate brainless people but all people have brains..okei people that dont use their brain
25. I hope i can meet you one day, my car license :D


i shall tag noone. 

No comments: