Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a night.

Wohoo. Went to KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center) with my friends to check out my friend's performance. We lost in KL for 1 hour plus. Lucky the show started late. :D The show, it was awesome and mate's band Sforzando was awesome! i loveeee their songs btw. Unique in the local scene.

Najmi and Cheese.

Myra and Yvonne.

Cheese, Adam the wicked and Amy!


This is Yap. Overexposed :D


The venue, everyone were sitting on the floor..


Sforzando! in action.

I think KLPAC looks pretty awesome and i kept saying that:" If here is our campus, damn fucking nice" Myra said:" yea i would go to class everyday" Well, is modern and nice.

Went home, me, myra and von were on cracks. Laughing nonstop at the spontaneous singing and playing around with guitar, reciting poems and just having some of the funniest moments together. I love both of them, fun! Recorded some songs and poems but were for our ears only i guess. Others would never catch the jokes :P


My right eye hurts. I wonder whats wrong. Update again later.




No comments: