Sunday, August 12, 2007

nice to see you again

waiting . . . ! T_T


. . .~ eee suppose to go cc juz now but waited the car for hours still haven't show so coincidence my secondary school fren called me to meet . STILL waited till around 11pm like tat only come. . we went to SPICY!(never been there ages! =D)

RionGuan dai lou, Ken loong , Yit Min Phui kay!! and me both 5 bak chi zai yamcha at spicy HAHA i damn hungry loh~ so i ordered MAGGIE GORENG! wahaha . . thn we talk craps after i finished my maggie goreng, all wanted to eat lagi! 2nd round! haha

Mr. rion guan ordered some weird thing. . Roti Sardin + Pisang + Planta + 2 telur . Turns up the "dish" not bad after all . oh ya Banana shake still so nice to drink ! =D

Later on, suddenly wanted go 2nd round! MOVIE! if no movie ngam time, rion guan say bring us go KL drink coffee =D LOL end up 4 of us went to watch the simpson! for me is 2nd times HAHA still so wu liao tilll funny wei!

my Saturday night not bad after all. . . =D



p.s THX for the yamcha treat ! haha and Kay, da k lun sux! haha XD
p.p.s too busy enjoy forgot take pics =D

took mine thou! lol

No comments: