Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fcm 10th annivesary~

yesterday night was my faculty - FCM aka Faculty of Creative Multimedia 10th anniversary celebration! We got free food! I swear the curry chicken they served is from CURRY CHICKEN CAN! the smell and texture of the chicken taste exactly like it. . . = =" swt then the show thing start but me and Myra went to fetch her bf ( an intern in chef ). Then rush back t o fcm building again to watch the show but it ended.~

After that, went to see the lecture's art exhibition. Rupa-rupa Mr irwin( my dm lecturer) artwork not bad. hoho and the wormy artwork. Didn't took any pics coz i din bring my camera wahaha. =D self imagine~

Later on, went to sing k~ 12am to 4am. Sing n dance! ahaha all ppl come out n dance in the middle so kee siao. Cost 40.70$ . =D sorry guys~~ HOHo

Then went back home and i played awhile my ps2 game.. . so long nvr touch my hubby jor =D
slept at 6 somthing am~ =D






gg.com

No comments: