Thursday, August 9, 2007

lesson ~

hi everyone i'm SE w550i . I waiting my day to come . . .



LOL. I just making out story for my poor handphone or mobile to suit the photo feeling. zZzzZ okay i know is lame! laughing out loud * i wan to read books! not comics and ya been reading lots of comic lately but now i wan books. I don't have any new book in stock now and i think or really think i should read more books! my vocab and grammar are super sux! my english sux... language is important and the bad part is mine language sux! T_T i don't know why people hate reading, same goes to they don't know why people love reading . . vice versa - -" Well my point is reading is GUD! trust me. . . even though is very challenging your sleepiness and patient but if the story is nice u wont get sleepy at all..DUH! i talking crap haha love to read book not equal to geek or nerd. In fact they look more attractive . HAHA imagine a lengzai holding a cigar and another holding a book~ which more yeng? HAHAHAHAAAAAA ( self-imagine till rofl )

ahem* aiyorr dono wat the fuck i talking wei . . . maybe brain start to malfunction and sot plug =D

SO. . .


everybody shld go start reading now! ! ! ! membaca budi bahasa negara kita! oh ya happy 50th bday Malaysia. . . i know is early but doink.. wont b free to wish on tat day! GOT PHOTO SHOOT!




GG.com


No comments: