Saturday, August 25, 2007

fireworks

Halo! do you guys know August got one special event in conjunction of Malaysia 50th years celebration! check this out www.mifc.com.my

I went to Aussie team's 1 on wednesday to take my firework photo. Actually is just experiment with it only cause it was my 1st time thou ! haha anyway my fren nana got ViP pass! we can go in to the lounge there haha with all the v.vip ppl! =P

here are the photos on that day! enjoy kira kira d firework!


" You was here, now you're gone"


Night sky of Putrajaya << death ="D


firework start!





Well actually i did not notice much abt the firework, busy worrying did i got any nice shot anot .. haha = = che mat fault! XD turned up quite okei for 1st time... i will gambatteh! YOSHI!


this 1 nice? okei is fake . =D photoshop. . .

No comments: