Thursday, October 27, 2011

What an ass.

Sometimes i not sure if the universe can hear me or not... but i am pretty sure he/she hear me alright.
Whenever i said i want to do something, misfortune/unforeseen circumstances will fall and ruin my desires. What a coincidence...everytime!

YES. I am frustrated cause i can never seem to make my movie days happen but i shall not be defeated. Bring it on... Mr. Universe.

By the way my movies line up for the month:

1/ The Shawshank Redemption
2/ One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
3/ The Elephant Man
4/ City of God

When can i lay my eyes on these films?


Life is an ass sometimes but a nice, bumpy, succulent ass.. but as for people, certain people:

Ohh, what an ass.
What a pain in the ass.
Watching you stroke the golden blonde,
scratching the valley between your toes.
You think you have it all and know it well,
but can you see your ass as clear from my sights?


Ohh, what an ass.
What a pain in the ass.





No comments: