Sunday, February 3, 2008

hardcore




Hardcore.

Deep down everyone wants to believe they can be hardcore, but being hardcore doesn't mean just being tough...

Is about acceptance.

Sometimes you have to give yourself permission not being hardcore for once. You don't have to be tough every minute and every day, is okay to let down your guard.

-Meredith Grey


I never really very good at anything, i wish i know what my best asset is. Everything i know is just not the best. What i really very good at? Can anyone tell me? Lazy u say... yea i am lazy but not totally lazy. I am just too safe, too middle, too neutral which is suck.

I want to be hardcore. I want to be great or excellent at something. Something i can be proud of, to prove to them, i can be hardcore too. Wait, i am hardcore.


I doubted myself which i never should to.


I can be better. can i ?





?.com



No comments: