Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The moment.

Sometimes i don't understand myself at all, i'm not sure what i was thinking or about to think.
Do the words that came out from my mouth speak what was in my brain? I'm not sure.

These few days ive been watching movies. It's been awhile since i watch any real movies. I was seeking for something which i will never know, and movie therapy is the only way. As i was watching my third movie, Amelie it left me in a depressive feeling in the end. It was a happy ending but the last 10mins of the film just made me stuck in a melancholic state.

I guess my current state of mind pretty much related to this character. Do i rather imagine myself with someone that is absent rather than building a real relationship with people around me? Or my heart will be dry and brittle like Raymond's bone...

I just wish the moment will last a little bit longer. Just a little bit.

I'm such a coward.


No comments: