Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Eve anyone?

Here we are again, the last day of a year, this time around is 2011's last day.
Had a great awesome year? I hope you do, whoever is reading this.

Well, for me this year definitely full of dramas, surprises and adventures. 
I am truly happy and thankful for the year 2011. Another learning year that taught me the way of life, the real life where there always ups and downs, high or low. There will always be struggles but everything is worth it in the end. Trust me.

So the notorious 2012 is coming, as a tradition i shall write down my New Year Resolution aka the-forever-list but this time around, a little bit different:

1. Be happy.
2. To love and be loved.
3. Have a successful career.
4. Live curious (nat geo!), continue learning. 
5. Explore the wonderful world.
6. Be healthy.

A very humble list.  :)

Something to think about:



Conclusion for 2011:

I learned that i need to keep believe in myself. This is cliche but one day, yes the one day, and yea one day i will make it. When that day comes, i hope i will be able to share the joy with all my dearest.


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have an awesome kick-ass year ahead! Cheers.

No comments: