Friday, November 16, 2007

FF9 on PSP

Classic


Poslaju came!!! I finally got my FF9 cd from Jia Yong ! He is such a nice nice nice nice person! XD Arigatou gozaimasu~ Inside the mail even include the instruction T_T thx you so much..

and finally the moment!! TADA!!! I CAN PLAY Final Fantasy 9 with my lovely PSP! wheeeee FF9! my most fav ff series ever... till now...nothing beat it.. >.< other FF i just dont like it... FF13? dono

But I FORGOT TO BRING BACK MY FF9 GUIDEBOOK !!! LEFT IT AT CYBERJAYA AND I JUST BACK FROM THERE!! HOW COME!! _)!$)!@&$)!&@$)&!@$)!@~)@ AN TAM!&!

Cool down... anyway gonna play it now! hehe

Happily posing with postlaju~ is been awhile since i receive any mail so... pose!


After patiently copy and paste~ TADA!!! ff9~ vivi in the Alexandra...wan play jumping rope...but only reach 26 times = =


Other than that, i also got 200+ theme~ and midi!! THX SO MUCH !!! i owe u man` XD muax! Too bad kenot play using analog~



Gaming.com

No comments: