Friday, November 16, 2007

CampurPost

CampurPost


Previous post i mentioned that i FINALLY took puri-puri with my Cyber Fren aka MMU frens! Here are the puri puri! XD 8 of us cramp ourself in this money sucking machine :



1st puri which shldn't be here (Ginny ter-choose this 1 = = i wan another got me showing mid-finger 1)





i look like a cute boy here t(-_-"t) ha ha!



There are some more puri but is with another fren so will get from her soon.

Anyway today i am quite happy eventhough lack of sleep and tired and eat at cacat hour.
Things that made me happy now :

1. Later only got 1 class which is Design Process for Digital Media!! yay 4 hrs class =3
2. Katamari PsP game now is at 96.6% . . 3.4% more then i can play ~~ KATA!
3. I sketch my MHF2 hunter character wearing Giaprey equipment set hehe but lazy color (don't have tablet oso T_T) later i will show it! My noob hunter got nicer armor ald! HAHA Giaprey not the most gosu armor but is the easiest to draw ( me this noob never draw this kind of charac before) whn i more pro i will try draw more complicated and YENG armor! =3
4. Found a long lost horror movie which is Tales from the Cryptkeeper - Demon Knight (1995). I remember i watch this on astro HBO channel. (no more astro T_T)
5. Listening Uverworld songs.. XD



Going to sleep now! is already 4:17am Katamari will be complete whn i wake up ( HOPEFULLY )



Happy.com

No comments: