Sunday, July 15, 2007

MY bday!

haha yesssh i delayed almost 3 weeks to post my bday thing! i lazy to type out =D so i will just spam with pictures :

this is how i celebrate tat day...went to sing k surprisingly..lots ppl there LOL got waikit!! sowhat!! sifu kim kim!! biao!! ahmeh!! hakkai!! awaii!! mk!! jason!! sakura!! n me!! rampas mic aa! haha
thn PREZZIES! but prezzies pic cant upload coz bluetooth cacated.


make a wish desu!

cut cake!

kissu pika~ LOL = = hou weird

me and my lovely pika ... i love pika ...cui meh?

this is surprise hehe! my age at the field with candles... lol why not my name ? =P



wonder why got pikachu balloon? coz i love pikachu LOL

hehe yes i very happy tat day..=) thx all my frenz! espeacially sakura kire chan!
and thx all that text me happy bday! XD

No comments: