Sunday, July 15, 2007

2nd party

2nd bday party with cyber kia~ they came all the way here to fetch me and went to the curve - itallianies there makan~ sun bin intro my coursemate and hse mate!


thikin wat to eat!


decided...italiannies! 1st time eat there wei!


Yvonne , Charuk n me!


khai min said :" THIS ONE !"


EEe! so exp! XD


Me n Myra-chan! hehe


Roy me Myra ! haha i eating the bread with olive oil and some sour sauce


Umar checking his camera! canon eos400d?


Charuk and me! hehe


William the clubkia and khai ming the wassup!


Jian wei the cheezy and yvonne the sexy funny kia


our starter calamari!

after that no more pics of food because evrybody busy CHIONG food eat LOL


they ask for a free cake and for the sake of the cake i have to stand on the chair and sing ?


"My fella citizen ~ today is ur king bday!" ahah i did sing a song something like : " i'm king lalala" LOL


Finally the king get her crown~ yay

happy bday to me again

No comments: