Friday, June 15, 2007

holiday end soon

can u see my shitty face above? yeshhh life is shitty now...FEEL THE SHIT!!!!!

when this week over, it ends tonight~ my holidays will end~ soon!!!!!


holyshit !

saw my gred today ...hmm not bad! last sem my gpa is 3.47! but cgpa is 3.18 only coz i did poorly on 2nd last sem. well i get B+ for my english,B- for my computer graphic (damn), B+ for my design fundamental, A for my media culture ( i'm a cultural person aint i? XD) and last MATH i got A-! hahahaa

After checkin out the final result , i registered for my BEta degree year courses~ took japanese as my foreign language studies =D baka baka! well my timetable for this sem , only got 1 word ---- " shitty"
Monday is so damn fully utilize the time! i mean 9am to pm = = straight man.... wtf i ald hate monday now make it worst! wootz anyway out of the PINK( i don wan say out of blue ) i got the juju mood to make myself a timetable for my new sem.... AHAHA i never did any timetable since i in MMU ... so is the FIRST!


well the theme for this timetable is errr RANDOM !! HAHAA coz tat time i was in neko n rabbito mood! so here is my ti
metable :

see the rabbito ... haha err look at the monday YES THE MONDAY!! PACK! NO SPACE TO DRAW RABBITO!
if u get a closer look thn u will fully understand the sketches of the rabbito doin wat...XD illustrate wat i will do on the time ...free time =X HEY i know it look sux~ but i liking it LOL la la la la


P.s my photoshop not working and i don hav a nice camera so my pic will be sucky as alwiz~ XD enjoy

PP.s my diet spoiled keep eating...darn....DARN! i nid to feel confidence again = =



No comments: