Monday, April 30, 2007

sux party

today~ had a wonderful shopping spree wif kire ! but my stuff at her there cos i was avoiding my mom in case she found out all the plastic bag i bring bak home is actually cost RM200 over = =

so i will blog abt this later
well
lets talk about juz now disastrous party ~
everything was fine till i found out that the ps2 those bloody kids playing was MINE! and wtf the adaptor like broken = = BROKEN
i was so pissed and i hate kids .. i don hate hate kids i hate some kids those act like know it all bloody no brain no innocent type d kids...and they all playin my ps2! the food all over it!
i blame my aunty to bring it here
i ACTUALLY emo abt it .... so lame = = i act like a child infront of the adults... but i can't hide my feelings...i just show it in my face...tats is wat i felt
thn i complain and black face...not that i don like sharing , i share certain stuff generously but not something else...depends to who~ OK I AM LAME

thn i finally get bak my ps2...somehow i felt like the adults were makin fun of me...

"finally u can find an excuse to get back ur ps2...spoiled (hahaha)..."
"..............." i

thn i walked out to the gate my aunty followed and said sorry at me....i juz look back at her wif a fierce face ( was jokin la)
my mom told her i was jokin...

thn we went in the car and ride back home...on the way back..mom said someting really hit me

"u should just shut up juz now , you know ur uncle very jaga face 1 later he sure scold ur aunty liao coz take my stuff and i not shuang.."
"i..... = ="

is true...my aunty sure will angry d if her husband scold her coz she alwiz complain 1....thn now i make things worst....it suppose to b a gud party but i think i spoiled it~ really
and make another family life misery << tat serious meh? = =

anyway i feel awful n lame....why i act like so amature, talk without brain and so emotional
i would like to blame my period...bloody hvnt come shit

i don like family crisis..coz i had enough..i hate it
i hope she 4giv my insolent act and stupidity...she one of my fav aunty d...so sorry...her hp oso kena curi kenot sms her...haaaihhh

wat i did....i wrong? i not wrong...
i not~!!!!

yes i wrong...ok fine

just wish everything is ok~~

and


happy birthday to my cousin - yik hoe




No comments: